- You Do not have a portfolio site
- Your not googleable
- You don’t have business cards
- Your designing just for the money
- You have a Facebook fan page as your portfolio site
- You use helvetica for everything
- You have no Idea who Charles And Ray Eames Are
- You don’t care about doing Great work
- You just put work on your portfolio site to fill the space
- You don’t know anyone in your city that is a graphic designer
I’m sure there are more that I could come up with. This is just a list of things that I have seen online or experienced myself and did wrong.
So what are somethings that you’ve seen or experienced?