We all experience times when we feel as if we are getting burnt out in every shape or form. When that happens it can end up taking away our motivation or it could be another situation that causes us to lose motivation. Because when t comes to creativity we use it daily.
The way we use creativity can be how we avoid running into walls, how we avoid dropping food while eating. But lets stay on topic. Another thing that can happen is we feel that we are burnt out completely creatively. Which has happened with me a couple of times.
Here are some ways that I got back my motivation after getting burnt out and tired with designing.
- Do a project that is completely different from what you usually would do.
- Practice using your hands to design
- Watch documentaries
- Take a walk and look at the world around you
- Pay attention
- Its not always going to be fun
- The only way to get better is to do it often