I’m not sure if you are on linkedin or not but I strongly recommend creating an account. Alright lets go ahead with how to deal with someone ignoring your linkedin request.
We know that you and me both probably send request to people we never met and etc. Sometimes they will accept and other times they will not. If they accept you feel proud or happy they did not ignore your request.
If they do ignore your request here’s some tips on how to deal with it
- If you are not comfortable sending the person a request do not
- If you would not pick up the phone and give the person a call do not send them a request
- Remember linkedin is not facebook
- Will the connection actually help you?
- What do you have to offer your connection
There’s a lot more you can learn by actually participating on linkedin and being seen. I hope these tips help you and if you have an account